Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 21.05.17

Today was our first proper day of editing. At first we tried to use Avid in the editing suites on campus but we had a lot of issues importing our files and it was going to take a very long time to get anything done, so instead we used Adobe Premier pro at Aaron’s place. It was a shame that we couldn’t use the specified and preferred software but at least we were confident we could get it done this way.

We used the sound commentary that Pete created to sync the audio with the video. This was useful because it meant we didn’t have to spend as long as we might have on finding the useable diaScreen Shot 2014-11-29 at 21.05.37logue because Pete had already put it all together in one file with captions. Now that we have the audio and visuals of the interview synced up, next time we meet we will be able to add the rest of the cutaways and music.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s